Sunday, March 22, 2009

Change that to...back on a NEW track

So, ONEDASH is now the continuation of RLF- real live fire- youth church Sunday school. My wife and I teach the yutes each Sunday but we have limited time and think it best to use this site for the continued discussion of the weeks lesson. So to those from the 'Cuse and Tuesday night Bible Study- I pray you continue to contribute read and enjoy, and to those from the youth church this is for you! Please make sure when you respond that you use the mind the good Lord gave you, that means no one word answers and really put some thought into it. So I will be posting the lesson sometime between Saturday night and Tuesday night. I am real busy so that the best I can do. Thats that with that- jose

No comments:

SPRING- GROW AWAY

SPRING- GROW AWAY
two-lips (i have two too)