Saturday, September 27, 2008

The first one

This is my first blog ever, I bet everyone says that. But it really is. I dont usually do these types of things online, I hate facebook and myspace even though my wife has one. I wanted to start this because of many different reasons. One is because I have missed the fellowship from a previous Bible study I was participated in Syracuse. Another reason is that I am involved with the young people at church and I want them to be able to dicuss things and topics during the week, not just among themselves, but with others who I have crossed paths with. There are other reasons also but I cant think of them right now. So let us begin. Just a quick note my grammer and spelling are both way below par, that means bad, so grace and understanding is needed. Thats that for now. I am not sure what I am going to do for topics and talking points, however life brings its own topics. When I was in high school my very good friend Andrew Honess spoke these words to me. I had asked how he can talk to a girl for such a long period of time in one sitting. His words were that life brings up conversation. Now that I am married and on my way to being old I have met this truth into the wee hours of the morning many a time. Thus here we are at the end of the begining. As they say let the blogging begin.

No comments:

SPRING- GROW AWAY

SPRING- GROW AWAY
two-lips (i have two too)